Sometimes circumstances change and these contractual changes should be reflected accurately on your intelliHR platform. One of the most common changes is converting an employee from a Fixed-Term contract to Permanent one. The steps on how to do this are explained below:
To convert an employee from Fixed-Term to Permanent:
1. Navigate to the Jobs tab for the relevant employee.
2. Click on the Job Actions >> Remove Expected End Dates.
3. Once the end date has been removed; click Update Job.
4. Enter the Effective From Date >> Amend the Work Type and Work Class.
5. When you are happy with the changes you have made select Update.