Releasing a new feature is a big deal for us, so we like to let people know what it is and how it will help. As well as new features, we are also hard at work making enhancements to the features you already know and love.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Analytics Access - Have you ever wanted someone in your business to have access to some of your reports, but not all of them? Well, now you can! Our analytics permissions feature will allow you as a system administrator to designate certain groups or individuals with customized access to your analytics. So let’s say you wanted your managers to have access to headcount analytics but only for their team… or you wanted your payroll officer to have access to the remuneration analytics but not to any other reports…You would simply click on the button at the top right of the main analytics page, and begin assigning the relevant permissions. This helps make all the data you are collecting through the platform more actionable by delivering the right information to the right people – providing you with the insights necessary to drive data-led decisions in your organisations.
For more information on Analytics Access click here.
- Workflow Re-Design - Our workflows have been redesigned to better suit your needs with a couple of key improvements. When triggering a workflow, a dropdown menu will now allow you to choose from multiple workflow options attached to the triggering event. This means that you can create as many workflows as required to suit different employee types and then trigger the one that is the most suitable. For example, let’s say you needed different onboarding workflows for different teams, you would be able to create each different workflow in the system and then attach them all to the same triggering event, such as Onboarding a Permanent Employee. Now, whenever you add someone new into the system as a permanent staff member you will be presented with a drop-down list of all of the possible relevant onboarding workflows – allowing you to select the correct one. We have also removed the form batch feature entirely so that you can now build the workflow out straight from the workflow page. We know that this is going to make life that little bit easier for you!
For more information on Creating a Workflow click here.
- Key Word Analysis in Form Data - The key word analysis feature has always been a fan favorite, and now it has been expanded to include your form data. When visiting your form analytics, and filtering down to a specific form, you can now see the keyword analysis word bubbles related to that form. Taking it one step further, you can choose exactly which questions are populating the analysis by simply ticking or unticking the qualitative questions you want to pull through. If you are using forms to collect specific feedback for example, or running employee of the month nomination forms, this is an easy and quick way to get a high level overview of keywords or phrases your people are using.
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below:
Your feedback is important to us!
We think our platform is pretty good already, but we know it can be better! We are constantly working to improve the platform for you and we really value your feedback about how it can be improved further. Through continual evaluation of customer feedback and careful consideration our aim is to consistently develop improvements that will make the platform even better for all our users.
If you do have any suggestions regarding what you think we could do to help you and other customers please let your customer success team know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can continue to work together to make your intelliHR platform the best and most effective system for your needs.