Self-Service Action Tiles can be used to enable employee driven processes. You can create a new self-service dashboard tile that will automatically be available to anyone with a user account.
To create a new Self-Service Action Tile:
1. Navigate to your Dashboard
2. Select Create Self-Service Action Tile.
3. Choose the type of action you would like the user to be prompted to do. This could be:
- Fill in a form
- Request a form to be completed by someone else
- or; Be directed to a URL
If you select one of the two form options:
3a. Select the form or forms that you want to be available through the tile
3b. Configure who you would like the form to be about:
4. Follow the remainder of the prompts to title, and style your dashboard tile.
5. Select Create Tile.
Once you have created your new dashboard tile, it will instantly be available to all users. You can edit or delete a tile at any time by clicking on Edit Self-Service Action Tiles on the right hand side of your screen.
Some examples of how to set up various different self-service action tiles have been provided below.
Example of a Leave Request Self-Service Tile:
Example of a Peer Feedback Self-Service Tile:
Example of an External Link Self-Service Tile: