Releasing a new feature is a big deal for us, so we like to let people know what it is and how it will help. As well as new features, we are also hard at work making enhancements to the features you already know and love.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Dashboard Tiles - We believe in the power of employee-driven processes. That’s why we’ve upgraded our self-service feature even further with action tiles. These links are available on the dashboard as soon as the employee logs in and helps them to initiate and drive those key processes in your organisation. You can create as many of these as you like and they can be configured in a number of ways. They can allow employees to complete specific forms, like a training request or check-in. Employees can also use these tiles to conduct 360 degree feedback by asking someone else to complete a form.You can even set up action tiles to send people to a specific website, such as your intranet or payroll system. This is a simple, versatile feature that’ll make life easier for you and your people. No more hunting for that URL or waiting for someone to issue a form. You can make it easy for employees to take ownership of their processes by putting them just a click away.
For more information on Self Service Action Tiles click here.
- Batch Adding Training - We understand and appreciate just how valuable your time is, and so we have now added in the capability to add the same training information onto more than one person’s profile, at the same time. Yep you heard us - adding batch training data is here! Next time you add a training event onto someone's profile, and you have a list of people who all completed the same training, instead of adding the data onto each person’s individual profile, you can simply select those people from a dropdown list at the bottom of the ‘add training’ page - making it a much more efficient process. There is no limit to the number of people that you can add in to the same training information, meaning you could even add duplicate training data for your whole organisation if you needed to. Only having to enter the details once will not only help to ensure consistent data is being entered across the organisation for training events that apply to more than one employee. It will also save you as a system administrator time that you can use to focus on other strategic priorities.
- Setting Page Re-Design - If you’ve clicked into your settings recently you’ll have noticed that this area of the platform has had a massive face lift. All of your settings now appear on the one page, and are sorted into relevant groups to make it easier to navigate. As well as re-designing the look and feel of your intelliHR settings, we’ve also added in a couple of extra sections for you, most significantly, access to a message schedule. The message schedule allows you to see a detailed list of all of the emails that have been sent out from the system. It will also allow you to see if a message is sitting as ‘queued’ alerting you to a possible issue. So the next time an employee lets you know that they haven’t received an email from the system, you’ll be able to jump on in and check it’s status!
- View Form History- We know how much you love building forms in intelliHR. Getting the questions right, making it look appealing and, of course, selecting the perfect gif. Sometimes though, it can be easy to get lost in the changes, or do something you didn’t mean to. Our developers have added a new tool to help you see what you’ve been working on. On the ‘edit form design’ page, you’ll now see the option to ‘view history’. Here you can see every version of the form you’ve created. We’re still working on this feature, but wanted to get it to you as soon as possible, so if you do want to go back to a previous version, just get in touch with your CS team.
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below:
Your feedback is important to us!
We think our platform is pretty good already, but we know it can be better! We are constantly working to improve the platform for you and we really value your feedback about how it can be improved further. Through continual evaluation of customer feedback and careful consideration our aim is to consistently develop improvements that will make the platform even better for all our users.
If you do have any suggestions regarding what you think we could do to help you and other customers please let your customer success team know at email@example.com so we can continue to work together to make your intelliHR platform the best and most effective system for your needs.