Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Work Rights - 14 days not long enough to extend your visa? No problem, we've extended the display view in work rights compliance to display all employees with work rights expiring in the next 12 months, giving you and the employee, plenty of time to safely manage this potential compliance issue!
For more information on Work Rights click here.
- Assume this role - Ever wanted to feel like a hacker? Well now you can, sort of! Next time you need to confirm what level of access a staff member or supervisor has, simply navigate to Settings >> Permissions and select Assume this role. You'll temporarily assume the level of access those permissions give the user so you can feel confident that Bob from accounting can't see the manager's log on his own profile! (Top tip: if you want to give additional access to a permission group like staff member, duplicate the permission group and make the changes to this copy that is not assigned to anyone, then use assume this role to review the changes you are have made)
For more information on reviewing user access click here.
- Document Folders - System Documents and Files within settings can get messy if you're adding lots of policies or making changes to logos and branding in the business. Keep this area tidy and make it easy to find documents by creating folders such as 'Policies and Procedures'. Use the action button to the right of your document to move files between folders.
For more information on document folders click here.
- Current Supervisor in the Performance Report - When a team member had been managed by two supervisors during the reporting period the performance report was defaulting to display the first of these, a bit of a kick to the ego of the new supervisor we admit. We fixed this so that the most recent supervisor will always pull through to the performance report.
- Workflows -Awww Snap - Admittedly, we were quite proud of the fresh yet informative look of our awww snap error page the first time this popped up. We were less proud/excited when it kept appearing when we tried to access our workflows configuration page one day prior to the awesome on-boarding summit our CS team ran to help customers create on-boarding workflows. The devs jumped on this straight away and fixed the issue. We hope to never see another awww snap page, no matter how good it looks.
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: