Need to track CPD points? Well, now you can! Custom fields can now be added to the training tab on intelliHR making it easier than ever to customise the data you collect around completed employee training. We're keeping these special fields all wrapped up in settings for now so if you would like to add additional fields please contact your customer success manager.
Using custom fields to track CPD points:
The guide below provides an example of how CPD points can be tracked on an employees record.
Adding a CPD record
1. Navigate to the employee's Profile >> Training.
2. Select New Training.
3. Enter the training details including the CPD hours and Points accumulated.
Searching for CPD records
4. Go to the employee's Profile >> Training
5. Select the dates you wish to review CPD points for.
6. The CPD points will display at the top of the page
7. Use the Filter option to drill down into which area the CPD points have been earned.