Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Auto-generate employee ID - If you have trouble remembering the last employee ID number you used you're not alone! intelliHR is now able to auto-generate an intelliHR ID that will always be sequential and ensure you never have duplicates. If you are interested in using this feature and making intelli your source of truth for employee IDs reach out to your CSM and they'll be happy to turn this on.
- Org chart - Every time we visited the org chart we found ourselves switching from the default 'Business Units' view to the more personable 'Direct Reports' view. We suspect you did too, so we made the simple change to make the default view the one where you can quickly review reporting lines and put a face to a name.
- GIF selectors in goals - A picture is worth a thousand words! Just commenting well done when an employee makes progress towards their goals on the platform can sometimes feel a bit anti-climatic. Now when your employees make progress towards their goals you can let them know how impressed you are by using the GIF selector in goal comments to add a bit of fun to the workplace.
- Exporting Data - Ok, so this one is a few improvements wrapped into one. Following customer feedback we've added the supervisor employee ID to your headcount analytics and 'notes' to the qualifications export. We've also moved all of your exports (that's form export, people export and qualifications) to one easy to locate area in settings.
- Birthday Calendar to display all birthdays - It came to light that some employee birthdays were not displaying in the birthday calendar. Now given there could be a chocolate gift riding on the system admin having access to this information I for one was not willing to let this go unchecked! All employee birthdays are now pulling through to the birthday calendar so there shall be no excuses for a lack of goodies on your big day. (Just for the record, mine is 30 December and I accept all gifts chocolate or otherwise!)
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: