The following guide explains how to quickly navigate to the integration and connect to Xero (Australia). The process is quick and simple. To complete the set-up you will require:
- System administrator access to intelliHR
- You Xero administrator login details
To set-up your Xero integration:
1. Navigate to Settings >> Integrations
2. Select Xero (Australia)
3. Click Connect to Xero
4. Enter the Payroll Email Address that you would like to receive notifications from Xero.
You will be taken to the Xero login page to authenticate your credentials.
4. Log in to Xero.
5. You will be presented with the following message:
6. Select Allow access.
You will be returned to the intelliHR platform to confirm the Xero settings i.e. the Payroll Email Address and the Date after which employees will be able to fill in their payroll form.
(Note: By default, this date will reflect the date you set up the integration, and you will most likely want to leave it as that as your previously hired employees will already have an employee account in Xero).
7. Select Save Configuration.
The integration area in Settings will now appear with the label Connected.
Note: You can return to the Xero integration settings at any point to amend the Payroll Email Address and Date. If you wish to disconnect your Xero integration at any point please review our guide on How to disconnect the Xero integration.