The benefits of using intelliHR are many; however, one of the primary reasons many of our intellifam begin using the system is to implement a modern performance process that collates continuous feedback, goals, training records, self-reported and manager reported evaluations into one easy to use report that can be accessed at any time to guide employee development in line with the strategic objectives of the business.
For the purposes of this we'll show you exactly what we do here at intelli.
What Resources are You Providing
- Employee Guide to run the Performance Report
- System Administrator Guides on how to use the performance report
- Guide to Business Performance analytics to review employee performance at an organisational level
- Example Performance forms
- Model Performance Process Collateral
1. Follow the below basic guide for a new performance process roll out preparation:
- Decide on what is part of your performance process e.g. goals, training, continuous feedback
- Book in goal meetings
- Create check in form
- Create quarterly evaluation form
- Schedule recurring pulses
- Focus groups to test the process and gather feedback
- Let people know about the process - email and collateral
- Run the check-ins
- Include the performance report in check ins
2. Once you have created and scheduled regular check ins and quarterly evaluation forms these will be found under Recurring Pulses > Upcoming.
The information gathered as these forms are completed builds an integral basis for the Performance Report which summarises employee performance and happiness sentiments over time.
1. The first step is to communicate with employees about the new performance process and that they will soon be asked to log in to intelli and start filling in check-Ins and online performance self-reviews. These will help keep track of all of their achievements and any hurdles faced throughout the year which can be reviewed during annual Performance Reviews.
We've just started work on a new People Management system, whilst this might not sound exciting to you, we can't wait! intelliHR has a lot of features that will make work life better for everyone. Some of the things we're really looking forward to are:
Right now, we're working behind the scenes to get everything ready. Watch out in the next month for your first monthly check-in .
2. Contact your CSM to confirm the availability of a quick start guide to be activated for employees upon login on the date you intend to go live with the performance process.
3. Use the checklist below to ensure you have completed all the necessary forms for a successful roll-out of your new performance process with intelliHR.
- Create all the relevant forms that you would like your performance reporting based upon. (Step 1)
- Contact your CSM to link the form metrics to the performance report (Step 2)
- You have communicated the roll-out of the new performance process to your employees (feel free to use the email template above)
- You have confirmed that employees have user accounts with permissions to the Performance Report tab.
- You have confirmed the date you wish to go live with the rollout and organised with your CSM for the activation of a walkthrough guide to accessing the Performance Report.
- Go Live
- Monitor your performance through Analytics
Tip: Asking employees to log in and check their performance report is a great way to increase adoption of your platform within the team. As your employees become involved in managing their own performance story and take responsibility for recording their achievements and feedback, this shows the platform in a way that clearly demonstrates the value and functionality of the system for their own benefit.