Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Updating job wizard - Recording job changes in the system has never been easier. A shiny new 'update job wizard' has been designed to step you through the process of updating a job. It's a simple three-step process including, 1. select when and what is changing, 2. what is it changing to, and 3. a chance to review and make sure you didn't accidentally reassign the whole organisation to Bill in accounting before you confirm.
- Maintain Rem additions and deductions - Ok, ok, I guess you can keep your super! Previously, when updating the remuneration packages of your employees you had to re-input all the additions and deductions attached to the current package. Now though, when you update the rem schedule the current additions and deductions will remain allowing you to simply leave them as they are or amend as necessary.
- Report on custom training fields - So you added custom fields to your lovely training tab to be able to track CPD; employees are now able to see at a glance the training completed, hours spent training and the points they've earned. Fantastic, but we're not stopping there, our most recent improvement has been to add these custom training fields to the training investment analytics. Simply click on chart settings to the right of the row data at the bottom of the analytics page and add in a column for each custom field. Now you can track CPD at an organisational level!
- We know where you live - It's always upsetting when people deny the suburb you paid a princely fortune to move to exists, so we fixed the address validation on your profile tab so that from now on we either automatically find your address or you can simply enter it manually without being told the address is non-existent.
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: