Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
We know we've been harping on about this, but we are pretty proud of this feature and we thought we would remind everyone about it, because: our new employee eNPS ranking has arrived to your analytics tab! You can track employee sentiment in a new way through the eNPS capabilities. This allows you to see how employees are viewing your place of work and how likely they are to recommend it to externals. It also provides administrators with a percentage breakdown of promoters, passive employees and detractors so you know where to focus your attention.
- Gender Visibility Permissions: Previously all gender information was available on a persons public profile. However now this has been changed so that gender can be hidden to respect the privacy of all.
- Ending Job Surveys: Now when a job is ended, workflows with incomplete forms will be ignored rather than sending prompts. Meaning that there will be no unnecessary incomplete form build-ups for employees who don't exist.
- Multiple Delegated Access: Delegated access is now much easier to distribute! Assign multiple people access rather than having to attribute the same level of access to people on an individual and time-consuming basis.
- Job wizard Display: Check out our new remuneration layout! We’ve simplified things so everything is much easier to navigate.
- Updating location: Before this update, if you deleted a parent location, like Brisbane, the two child locations, like Milton and South Bank, wouldn’t be able to be recouped under a parent location. Now if you wanted to create a new parent location, such as Queensland, you can add Milton and South Bank in with convenience.
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback directly to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: