Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Permission Check 'Assume as' - Understanding what employees can see and do on the platform has never been easier. The new 'Assume as' function found in the permissions area within settings allows the system administrator to assume a permission group as a specific user to review exactly what that user will be able to see and do on the platform when assigned that permission group.
- Default remuneration components - Yep, we concurred! Writing out superannuation every time you added a new employee to your platform was not a great use of your time; so you can now create default remuneration addition and breakdown elements to be added automatically to a new employee's record for more accurate remuneration data without the hassle of lots of manual typing. We've also introduced 'Breakdowns' so that you can see exactly what the total salary is made up of without affecting the overall total salary.
- Toggle charts in Analytics - We've all been there; you just want to know if tomatoes are a fruit or vegetable, but google sends us twenty-seven pages of academic articles on the subject. We strive to not be like this, so you can now hide charts that are not relevant to your business (e.g. unused Pay Grades) from any Analytics pages. Hidden pages will remain hidden for specific users allowing you to quickly focus on the data you need when viewing analytics.
- Return of My Team Quals - When we released our swanky new qualifications feature last month we removed the My Team Quals tile and instead asked managers to view this information within the more in-depth qualifications feature. This was not what you wanted, we're sorry, and to prove it we brought the tile back so this can be accessed directly from the manager's dashboard :)
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: