We've chosen to use Zapier as a tool to connect intelliHR with the other systems in your business. The below article is designed to walk you through setting up a Zapier account (free trials are a good way to test the waters) and how to begin connecting intelli with the rest of your tech landscape.
Below you can review some of the common examples of how our current customers are using Zapier with intelli to better connect their tech landscape.
Common Examples of Integrations
intelliHR can integrate with other systems such as:
- Integrate training records from your LMS (e.g. GO1)
- Create a new user in GO1 when a new person is created within intelliHR.
- Automatically add training in intelliHR when training is completed in GO1.
- Trigger onboarding workflows when candidates are approved in your ATS (e.g Greenhouse)
- Create a new person and trigger the intelliHR onboarding process when a candidate’s status is changed to hired.
- Bulk Upload Training records from an LMS via Google Sheets (Spreadsheet app)
- Bulk upload training within intelliHR when new rows are added into the integrated spreadsheet.
- Schedule Google Calendar events (Calendar app)
- Automatically book in events upon actions such as New person or Job created in intelliHR.
- Deliver and sign contracts using E-Signing software (e.g. PandaDoc)
- Automatically create and deliver an employment contract from templates when a new person and job is added within intelliHR. (The contract template is created specific per role and selected using Paths, then filled in with the person and job details from intelliHR).
- Send Notifications using Slack (Team Communication app)
- Get notifications delivered directly to the right channels and users when new employees are added to intelliHR.
- Contract Offer Making* (Google Suite)
- Create a contract offer making process using Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Mail) + and E-Signing software (SignNow or SignRequest) to include an e-signature, when a person is added within intelliHR.
Please check Zapier’s list of many applications to see if the apps you use are available, or get in touch with your Customer Success Manager to discuss the possibilities.
*Please speak to your CSM if you are interested in contract offer making so that we can scope this out for you based on the tools you are currently using for offer making.