We understand that sometimes completing a triggered form can be hard when you have to jump in and out of your inbox to view the initial responses from the employee. So to make life easier we have introduced the ability to view the completed responses to one form, in a side-by-side view with the other triggered form.
For example let's say you have a dashboard tile where employees can request to be a part of a certain program. You may have set up the process so that once the employee submits their request, their manager will receive an approval form to complete. That approval form can now include the initial request being made by the employee (which will display on the left hand side)
To activate Side-By-Side view for some of your forms:
1. Navigate to the Form Designs page.
2. Select Settings on the Form Design you wish to have the completed responses display in.
3. Scroll down to the very bottom of the settings page and you will see a check-box as below:
Note, this setting will apply to All Previous Forms for this Form Design
4. Tick this box in order to have triggering responses display in this form
To view Side-By-Side forms:
1. Open the relevant employees profile.
2. Navigate to the Manager's Log.
3. Select the desired form.
4. The forms will appear as seen in the image below.