Releasing a new feature is a big deal for us, so we like to let people know what it is and how it will help. As well as new features, we are also hard at work making enhancements to the features you already know and love.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- People Directory: Our People Directory has had an upgrade! Each employee now has their own tile which you can hover over to view a quick summary of their information. You'll be able to see their current status (i.e. on extended leave, upcoming staff), contact information, job title, business unit and office location! For a more detailed summary of the employee's information, you can click on the list view. By clicking on the downward arrow next to the employee's name, you'll be able to see their personal information (i.e. DOB), their supervisor and their direct reports (if any).
- Side-by-Side Forms: You asked, we delivered! We understand that sometimes completing a triggered form can be hard when you have to jump in and out of your inbox to view the initial responses from the employee. To make life easier we have introduced the ability to view the completed responses to one form, in a side-by-side view with the other triggered form. This is great to use for request/approval forms where you need to see the initial request in order to decide whether or not to approve.
- Pulses Now Have Two New Filters: We've added two new filters to make it even easier now to send pulses to specific groups! You can now filter by Location and by Business Entity. Additionally, you can also exclude specific people from pulses.
- Cover Banner Image for All: Because we like helping you save time, you can now upload a cover banner image that will be automatically applied to all of your employee's profiles!
Though they may not count as new features, we think these small improvements still warrant some recognition!
- Leave to Extended Leave: We have now added another option when putting an employee on extended leave. You can now select 'Leave without Pay' as the reason for extended leave.
- Enable Auto-Saving of Task Answers: Need more time to think about your answers? Any responses that you have entered into a form will now auto-save after five seconds!
- Qualifications are Now Clickable: We heard you wanted clickable qualifications and now you've got them! You can now click on any qualification in compliance to view it!
We know we don't always get it right, and one of the things we pride ourselves on is our ability to cater for our customers and improve our platform to your needs!
- Phone Numbers: Guess what, you can now call a friend! Phone numbers will now pass validation even if they may not fit any specific criteria, such as number of digits.
- New Person Default Gender: When creating a new person, the default gender is now 'undisclosed'.
- Analytics: Now when completing a checkbox on a form your answers won't go missing. Check analytics for your checkbox trends.
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below:
Your feedback is important to us!
We think our platform is pretty good already, but we know it can be better! We are constantly working to improve the platform for you and we really value your feedback about how it can be improved further. Through continual evaluation of customer feedback and careful consideration our aim is to consistently develop improvements that will make the platform even better for all our users.
If you do have any suggestions regarding what you think we could do to help you and other customers please let your customer success team know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can continue to work together to make your intelliHR platform the best and most effective system for your needs.