As businesses adapt to internal and external challenges understanding the skills held by those in an organisation is even more important. The skills required by individual businesses will differ across industries and sectors though which is why the skills recorded in your business can be configured by the system administrator. By marking specific skills as business-critical you can also highlight those skills that will be pulled into your analytics so you can constantly review the skills and knowledge held across the business and therefore better assist your workforce planning.
This article covers:
How to Configure Skills
1. Navigate to Settings >> Skills.
2. Click on Create Skill.
3. Type in the Skill Name, Discipline and Description.
4. Click Save to add the skill.
How to Configure Skill Disciplines
1. Navigate to Settings >> Skill Disciplines.
2. Click on Create Skill Discipline.
3. Type in the Skill Discipline Name.
4. Click Save to add the skill discipline.