Goal Templates can be selected when creating a goal to save time and ensure consistency across your team's goals. A Goal Template will have the goal Name, Description, Category and the relevant Measurements already pre-filled, and can be edited once selected.
This article covers:
- How to Create a Goal using a Goal Template
- How to Create a Goal for your Direct Reports Using Goal Templates
How to Create a Goal using a Goal Template
1. When creating a new goal, select a Goal Template from the drop-down list.
2. You will be able to edit the template as required.
How to Create a Goal for your Direct Reports Using Goal Templates
1. Navigate to the Employee's Profile >> Goals.
2. Click on New Goal.
3. Select the relevant Goal Template from the drop-down list.
3. Follow the same steps as creating a goal for yourself (see How to Create and Edit Goals).