Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Goal Templates: Goal Templates have arrived! These can be selected when creating a goal to save time and ensure consistency across your team's goals. A Goal Template will have the goal Name, Description, Category and the relevant Measurements already pre-filled, and can be edited once selected.
- Create Multiple User Accounts: Because we know you love saving time as much as we do, you can now create multiple (yes multiple!) user accounts at once! By creating user accounts for your employees, it allows them to access and take advantage of all the amazing features available in the platform.
- Analytics Access: Making sure your people are able to make data-driven decisions is important to us! We've improved the analytics access so that you can now set a senior manager or member of the leadership team up with access to view analytics for all those employees that, directly and indirectly, report into them.
- Contractors Compliance Page Redesign - This page has had an upgrade! Now it's even easier to track and manage your contractor's end dates! You'll now be able to see which contractors are overdue, expiring soon or don't have an end date recorded on the system. As a bonus you'll also be able to filter your results by status, work class and business unit!
- Phone Numbers are Now Clickable - That's right, you can now call anyone with just a click of a button! Head to your employee's profile and simply click on their phone number to make a call.
- Drag and Drop Documents - Instead of endlessly searching your computer, trying to remember where you saved that document, you can now drag and drop documents right onto your Documents tab via your profile!
- Added 'Is Supervisor?' Filter in Headcount Analytics - We heard you wanted more filters, and now you've got them! You can now filter by 'Is Supervisor?' to show only employees who are in a supervisory role, making it even easier to filter your data!
- Training Tile - It's time to start training! The dashboard training tile will now take you to your training page (rather than mysterious blank page).
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: