Releasing a new feature is a big deal for us, so we like to let people know what it is and how it will help. As well as new features, we are also hard at work making enhancements to the features you already know and love.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Goal Improvements: You loved goal templates, and now we've made them even better! You can now assign a goal template to multiple (yes, multiple!) people at once, giving you more time focus on what's important. You'll also be able to re-arrange the order in which the measurements of a goal appear and have the ability to archive template is no longer in use.
- Analytics Access: Making sure your people are able to make data-driven decisions is important to us! We've improved the analytics access so that you can now set a senior manager or member of the leadership team up with access to view analytics for all those employees that, directly and indirectly, report into them.
- People Directory Filters: We've added a brand new filter to make it even easier to find the data you're looking for! You will now be able to filter by any custom fields that have been created and are visible on the employees profile (i.e. Work Days/ Coffee Preferences).
- Net Promoter Score (NPS): Although this isn't a new feature, we still think its worth a mention! We've recently ran our NPS survey (you gave us 100 by the way!) and wanted to let you know about the eNPS survey that's already available in your intelliHR platform! You will be able to easily access and obtain your score, which can be used to benchmark your organisation against others in your industry.
Though they may not count as new features, we think these small improvements still warrant some recognition!
- Phone Numbers are Now Clickable - That's right, you can now call anyone with just a click of a button! Head to your employee's profile and simply click on their phone number to make a call.
- Performance Report is Now Printer Friendly: Looking to minimise distractions during your catch-ups with employees? Now when a performance report report is printed, it will show the employee's name, job title, business unit and supervisor.
- Added 'Is Supervisor?' Filter in Headcount Analytics - We heard you wanted more filters, and now you've got them! You can now filter by 'Is Supervisor?' to show only employees who are in a supervisory role, making it even easier to filter your data!
We know we don't always get it right, and one of the things we pride ourselves on is our ability to cater for our customers and improve our platform to your needs!
- Training Tile - It's time to start training! The dashboard training tile will now take you to your training page (rather than mysterious blank page).
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below:
Your feedback is important to us!
We think our platform is pretty good already, but we know it can be better! We are constantly working to improve the platform for you and we really value your feedback about how it can be improved further. Through continual evaluation of customer feedback and careful consideration our aim is to consistently develop improvements that will make the platform even better for all our users.
If you do have any suggestions regarding what you think we could do to help you and other customers please let your customer success team know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can continue to work together to make your intelliHR platform the best and most effective system for your needs.