Review data associated with all forms sent from intelliHR. Are people completing important forms such as policy reviews and sign offs, giving feedback or reviewing probation status by response time and form completion?
Using the Task Compliance Report
1. Select the relevant reporting period: Choose the date you wish to report on using the calendar at the top right of the screen. The report will show you the previous 12 months, so if you need to investigate earlier data adjust this date.
2. Cross-filtering: You can cross filter your data (apply more than one filter at once) to provide more specific insight into which forms are being completed or ignored. We've listed some of the main filters that you can apply to your data by clicking on them:
- Status: Displays the number of forms that have been recorded as Completed, Ignored or Not Completed for the selected reporting period.
- Ignore Reason: Allows you to determine the most common reasons given when a employee chooses to ignore a form (i.e. not relevant, not required to complete).
- Form Design: Filter by the form design to get an overview on the response rate to a particular form (for example, you'll be able to determine how many people have completed your 'Working from Home Checklist' and who has ignored it).
3. Export data: You can export any of the charts returned by your filters as well as the corresponding line data in csv. format. For instructions on how to do this see, Exporting Charts and CSV Files from Analytics.