Review data and feedback provided through custom surveys and forms created by you on intelliHR. This analytics page will allow you gain insights into what your people are saying, in an easy to understand report.
This article covers:
Understanding the Key Terms
- Significance Score: Keywords are gathered from completed employee forms. These are then weighted by significance and frequency so you can identify trending themes across your business. Although it may not be surprising if certain forms generate more positive sentiment than others. For example, those relating to achievements, may produce more positive sentiment.
- Completion Rate: The percentage of employees who have completed a particular form.
Using the Form Data Analysis Report
1. Select the relevant form: Choose the form you would like to generate a report on by selecting the form name from the drop-down list.
2. Select the relevant reporting period: Choose the date you wish to report on using the calendar at the top right of the screen. The report will show you the previous 12 months, so if you need to investigate earlier data adjust this date.
3. Cross-filtering: You can cross filter your data (apply more than one filter at once) to provide more specific insight into the feedback given. Unlike other analytics pages, these filters will appear on the right-hand side of the page. We've listed some of the main filters that you can apply to your data by clicking on them:
- Work Type/ Work Class/ FTE: Allows you to compare the feedback given and determine if it differs between different work classes and types. Is the sentiment of full-time employees the same or better than that of part-time employees?
- Business Unit/ Business Entity: Filter by Business Unit or Entity to determine how feedback given differs between teams, and compare completion rates (i.e. the Marketing Business Unit may have a higher completion rate than the Customer Service Business Unit - you'll then be able to ask the question "what are the potential reasons for this?").
4. Export data: You can export any of the charts returned by your filters as well as the corresponding line data in csv. format. For instructions on how to do this see, Exporting Charts and CSV Files from Analytics.