HR needs to be able to easily track and manage the completion of Forms issued to employees to ensure employees are engaging with the platform.
The article below provides an example of how this analytics page can help you determine which Forms employees are completing, which Forms are most commonly ignored or are yet to be completed by the respondent.
This article covers:
Report quickly and efficiently
To quickly generate a report when asked to provide information on which employees have not yet completed their performance review forms.
1. Navigate to Analytics >> Task Compliance
2. This will automatically generate a report displaying the Form Compliance analytics for all forms issued over the last twelve months (check out Task Compliance in Analytics to learn more about how this page works).
3. This analytics page will allow you to review Forms issued and drill down using the following filters: Status (Not Completed/ Ignored) and Form Design (Performance Assessment and Summary Task).
4. Now that we have applied the relevant filters, we can scroll down to the row data and export the list of employees who are yet to complete their performance reviews as an excel spreadsheet.
Drilling into the data
To illustrate the specific information that you wish to highlight in your reports, this analytics page will allow you to:
- Review the data at a specific point in time.
- Filter the data on specific attributes.
- Convert the (filtered) charts to images that can be inserted into wider board reports.
To review the Form Compliance data at a specific point in time, whether that be in the past or a predicted future state, simply:
1. Amend the date in the top right of the page.
2. Alternatively, you can click on Chart Settings in the top right and amend the data settings.
3. To filter the data on specific attributes simply click on the charts to dynamically filter on the options.
To view the analytics for a specific form, navigate to the filter called Form Design. This will show you a list of all forms that were issued for the specified date range. Click on the name of the form design that you would like to view the analytics for. You can select multiple forms designs at once as well.
4. To convert the filtered charts to images click on the convert icon and insert this image into your wider report that will be presented to the board.