HR needs to be able to effectively track and manage documents such as policy sign-offs to ensure compliance across the business.
The article below provides an example of how this analytics page can help you keep an up-to-date record on which forms have been completed, who the respondent was and the completion date.
This article covers:
Report easily and quickly
To easily generate a report when asked to determine which employees have signed-off on a policy:
1. Navigate to Analytics >> Form Data Analysis
2. Select the form from the drop-down list "Anti-Bullying Policy" to generate a report (check out Form Data Analysis in Analytics to learn more about how this page works).
3. This analytics page will allow you to review the responses to the form, identify key words and drill down using various following filters which will appear on the right-hand side of the page. We'll apply the following filter: Form Design (Anti-Bullying Policy).
4. Now that we have generated a report, we can filter the results by clicking on the different sections of the donut. We can click on the "No" option to determine which employees did not acknowledge or agree to the policy.
Drilling into the data
To illustrate the specific information that you wish to highlight in your reports, this analytics page will allow you to:
- Review the data at a specific point in time.
- Filter the data on specific attributes.
- Convert the (filtered) charts to images that can be inserted into wider board reports.
To review the form data at a specific point in time, whether that be in the past or a predicted future state, simply:
1. Amend the date in the top right of the page.
2. To filter the data on specific attributes simply click on the charts to dynamically filter on the options.
3. To convert the filtered charts to images click on the convert icon and insert this image into your wider report that will be presented to the board.