The Analytics area of your platform is incredibly powerful, capable of providing the insights necessary to drive data-led decisions in your organisations, but how do you make sure the right people have access to that data? And how do you make sure they can access it anytime, anywhere?
Let us introduce to you our Google Chrome extension that can deliver this info right into your hands (and those of the C-suite) in one click, without disrupting your flow of work.
This article covers:
How will intelliHR Analytics Search help me and my team?
Have you ever been reading an article and wondered how one of the concepts applies to your organisation?
Perhaps it’s about employee attrition and you think ‘“gee, I’d love to know what our attrition rate is”?.
Or maybe you’re doing some research for a new training program and want to know what skill-gaps there are so you can better focus your efforts?
Our Google Chrome extension can deliver this info right into your hands in one click, without disrupting your flow of work.
Discover new insights, trends and data with IntelliHR Analytics Search
- Get personalised suggestions for relevant reports and analytics in intelliHR based on the content of the webpage you’re browsing
- Quickly search intelliHR’s 30 analytics pages without having to leave the page you’re on
- Save your favourite analytics pages for quick access, and view your recently visited pages
- Easily filter and drill down into each report to uncover hidden trends
Instead of having to figure out what data you need, and then find it, the extension does it for you. It’s like getting a great Netflix recommendation, it saves you the time and effort searching, and delivers entertainment gold.
If there are members of your team that want to see the analytics your intelliHR platform is generating but are too time-poor to log in, help them download the extension so they can quickly find those analytics without disrupting their flow of work.
Watch the video below to see this in action!
To get the extension
2. Add the chrome extension.
3. To use the extension simply click on it select the Analytics page you want to be taken to.
You will be presented with:
- Your commonly viewed pages
- Any favourites you have saved over time, and
- Analytics pages suggested based on your most recent web searches (such as Business performance if you have been researching how to improve performance in the business).