As a people team, we use check-ins to monitor the trend of satisfaction across the business to help managers troubleshoot any potential issues in the team before they appear.
This article below provides an example of how this analytics page can help you gain insight on satisfaction levels across the organisation.
This article covers:
Report easily and quickly
To easily generate a report when asked to determine how employee satisfaction can be improved:
1. Navigate to Analytics >> Employee Satisfaction
2. This will automatically generate a report displaying the happiness analytics for the last twelve months (check out Employee Satisfaction in Analytics to learn more about how this page works).
3. This analytics page will allow you to review the overall satisfaction of your employees, identify key words and drill down into the data.
4. You can do this by filtering on keywords or by the total movements relative to baseline. In this example, we'll filter by movements relative to baseline, by selecting the "Downward Movement" option.
Now that we have applied a filter, we can begin to identify the key reasons why some employee's happiness has gone down over time. Looking at the word cloud above, we can see that the word "busy" appears as one of the largest key words.
We can drill down on this even more by clicking on the keyword "busy" to determine who the respondent was (this will be displayed in the row data) and then further investigate the issue or concern raised.
Drilling into the data
To illustrate the specific information that you wish to highlight in your reports, this analytics page will allow you to:
- Review the data at a specific point in time.
- Filter the data on specific attributes.
- Convert the (filtered) charts to images that can be inserted into wider board reports.
To review the form data at a specific point in time, whether that be in the past or a predicted future state, simply:
1. Amend the date in the top right of the page.
2. To filter the data on specific attributes simply click on the charts or keywords to dynamically filter on the options.
3. To convert the filtered charts to images click on the convert icon and insert this image into your wider report that will be presented to the board.