You can re-employ a Past Staff member in the Company End Date in the platform, by selecting Add New Job within their Jobs tab. This employee will be reinstated in the org chart, analytics and people directory. The employee's job history will also be represented within the Timeline to show the current role, the gap in employment with the organisation and any other previous roles within the company.
To Re-Employ a Person
1. Navigate to the employee’s Jobs tab.
2. Select the dropdown menu with the employee's past role.
3. Click Add New Job.
4. Enter all required details and Create.
5. Add Mandatory Requirements
- The ‘New Employee Onboarding’ will workflow will display. You can amend the dates, forms sent and recipients if necessary.
5. To initiate an entry workflow, select Apply or if you do not wish to schedule the forms select Skip.