Analytics are an incredibly useful and powerful aspect of the intelliHR platform and we want to make sure you're getting the most you can from this tool. This is why we have developed Analytics Highlights emails which makes keeping up with your data a breeze by giving you a weekly snapshot of what is trending across Sentiment Trends, Employee Satisfaction and Employee Wellness.
This article covers:
How to set up intelli Highlights for Analytics
1. Navigate to the Analytics tab.
2. Open Analytics Settings.
3. Under Analytics Insights, select Highlights Email.
4. Click the checkbox to Enable Insights.
5. Select the Email Recipients who you wish to receive weekly Analytics Insights.
* Please note System Administrators will be automatically selected.
Note: You can only add email recipients who already have access to Analytics within intelliHR.
What will the Highlights Email Show?
Check out an example below of what your Analytics Highlights email will look like, this quick and easy to read overview provides a simplistic way to keep an eye on the areas that matter most. For each insight you will also be given a link to dive further into the data.