The new Bulk Data Import Tool allows you to quickly and easily upload bulk data to your intelliHR platform.
To use the Bulk Data Location Update tool, firstly provide Location ID details for the
location_lookup column which will be used to match what is provided to a Location in intelliHR. You will also need provide the
address data to be inputted.
Do not include any additional columns that you do not want to have data overwritten.
This article covers:
What can be Performed?
Create/Update Locations lets you perform all of the actions you are able to do on the Locations page in Settings but in bulk. These actions can be broken down into the following categories:
1. Creating new Locations and Location Parents.
2. Updating Location Names, Addresses and Parents.
How to Use the Bulk Data Tool
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Under Platform click on Bulk Data Tool
3. To start a new import click Start an Import
4. Name your import with the details of data being inputted.
5. Press Upload
6. Select Upload Type (Create/Update Locations Configuration)
7. Complete all required field and upload the relevant CSV file.
8. Click Next >> Save
9. Begin import by selecting Start Processing.
When your import is complete your screen will let you know your import was a success!