The new Bulk Data Import Tool allows you to quickly and easily upload bulk data to your intelliHR platform. Create Jobs allows you to add jobs for multiple people at once. All features of the job can be created at once using the Bulk Data Tool.
This article covers:
What can I Update?
To use the Bulk Data Tool for Creating Jobs, you will need to provide all required fields for creating a person:
- Company Start Date
- Position Title
- Business Entity
- Business Unit
- Work Type
- Work Class
- Pay Grade
You can also include any of the following additional fields for the job:
- Company End Date (for contractors)
- Position Start Date (used for concurrent or new jobs)
- Recruitment Source
- Recruitment Cost.
How to Use the Bulk Data Tool
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Under Platform click on Bulk Data Tool
3. To start a new import click Start an Import
4. Name your import with the details of data being inputted.
5. Press Upload
6. Select Upload Type (Create/Update Locations Configuration)
7. Complete all required field and upload the relevant CSV file.
8. Click Next >> Save
9. Begin import by selecting Start Processing.
Once your import has successfully completed you will see the screen shown below.