The new Bulk Data Import Tool allows you to quickly and easily upload bulk data to your intelliHR platform.
To use the Bulk Data Tool for Business Units, firstly provide Business Unit ID details for the
id column which will be used to match what is provided to a Business Unit in intelliHR. You will also need provide the
identifier data to be inputted. You may also include a
notes column to input any extra information about the Business Unit.
Do not include any additional columns that you do not want to have data overwritten.
This article covers:
What can be Performed?
Create/Update Business Units lets you perform all of the actions you are able to do on the Business Units page but in bulk. These actions can be broken down into the following categories:
1. Creating new Business Units and Parents.
2. Updating Business Unit Names, Parents, ID and Notes.
How to Use the Bulk Data Tool
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Under Platform click on Bulk Data Tool
3. To start a new import click Start an Import
4. Name your import with the details of data being inputted.
5. Press Upload
6. Select Upload Type (Create/Update Locations Configuration)
7. Complete all required field and upload the relevant CSV file.
8. Click Next >> Save
9. Begin import by selecting Start Processing.
Once your import has successfully completed you will see the screen shown below.
Alert: When updating data ensure you include ONLY the columns you wish to update. If you include empty columns this will overwrite the data currently stored in intelliHR.