The new Bulk Data Import Tool allows you to quickly and easily upload bulk data to your intelliHR platform. Create People lets you perform all of the actions you are able to do on the Create Person page but in bulk, and allows you to make multiple people at once.
This article covers:
What do I include in the Import?
To use the Bulk Data Tool for Creating People, you will need to provide all required fields for creating a person:
email_address. You can include any of the following fields to create the person.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Preferred Name
- Employee No.
- Date of Birth
- Address (Home or Postal)
- Phone number
- Work Rights
- Custom Fields
- Emergency Contact Details
- Medical Conditions
How to Use the Bulk Data Tool
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Under Platform click on Bulk Data Tool
3. To start a new import click Start an Import
4. Name your import with the details of data being inputted.
5. Press Upload
6. Select Upload Type (Create People)
7. Complete all required field and upload the relevant CSV file.
8. Click Next >> Save
9. Begin import by selecting Start Processing.
Once your import has successfully completed you will see the screen shown below.