Many of our customers have employees who have multiple job roles within their organisation at a time. By using concurrent jobs you can keep records for each of their roles and can show all job roles across the platform. As employees progress within your organisation, keep their job records up to date using concurrent jobs in intelliHR. The following article will explain how to create and use concurrent jobs.
To Create a Concurrent Job:
1. Navigate to the relevant employee's profile.
2. Open the Jobs tab.
3. Click the dropdown menu with their current job role.
4. Select Create Concurrent Job.
5. You will be taken to a new page to create a new job.
6. Here you will have the option to Set as Primary Job.
7. Fill in all other required fields.
8. Click Add.
9. Apply any relevant Mandatory Qualifications.
10. You will then be given the option to apply or skip an Onboarding Workflow.
11. Once complete the employees profile will display their Primary Job with a +1 for their secondary concurrent role.