Analytics is a powerful function of the intelliHR platform which allows you to track and keep up with all key business functions with ease. As you filter your data, you may need more information on a particular employee or source of information. On an Analytics page with Row Data, you can dive deeper into your data to explore where you information is coming from. You are also able to easily export to an Excel CSV directly from this function. This article will give you the tools to access, search, amend and export your data to ensure you get the most from your Analytics information.
This article covers:
- How to access the Row Data Table
- How to search for specific data points in the Row Data Table
- How to amend columns in the Row Data Table
- How to export Row Data
Accessing the Row Data Table
1. Navigate to any analytics page.
2. On the bottom right-hand screen click on the table icon.
3. The Row Data Table will open on screen.
How to Search for a Specific Data Point in the Row Data Table
To search for a particular data point in the Row Data Table:
1. Click on the Search Bar at the top of the page.
2. Begin typing the required information in the Search Bar, this can include any information included in the columns you have selected, see below for how you can customise your row data columns.
How Amend the Columns of the Row Data Table
You can choose which columns appear the Row Data Table by:
1. At the top right-hand corner of the table, click on the book icon
2. You will then have the option to select which columns you would like to appear in your Row Data Table
3. Once you have selected all relevant columns that you would like to view, click Apply.
How to Export the Row Data Table
To export the data displayed in the Row Data Table:
1. At the top right-hand corner of the table, click on the download icon
2. A copy of the row data will then be exported as a CSV onto your computer.