Go1 makes it easy for organisations to learn, with the world's most comprehensive online library of learning resources. Go1 pulls the world's top online learning providers into one place, delivering all the learning an organisation needs in a single solution.
The intelliHR integration with Go1 is designed for businesses that want a simple, automated, headache-free process for recording online training both employees and HR managers that is accurate and reliable. This integration is native to the intelliHR platform, meaning that it's completely cost-free to switch on and use for all customers on the Strategic HR platform tier.
This article covers:
- What will the integration do?
- How are the different training statuses factored in?
- How to Connect intelliHR to Go1
- How to Enrol in Training in Go1
What will it do?
✅ Once connected, as employees complete assigned training modules in Go1, this will be pushed across to intelliHR and new training records will be created on their Profile.
✅ All intelliHR training status options are considered when training records are brought in and updated from Go1. For more information on what status is used for what Go1 action, see the Training Status section of this article.
✅ The data that can be brought across from the completed Go1 training record into the training record in intelliHR includes the:
- Training Course Name
- Training Provider
- Completion Date
- Training Hours
- Training Type (all learning objects/types are supported, including "course", "award", "playlist", "document", "link", "interactive", "text", "video", "audio", "integration", "event", "quiz", "assignment", & "lti").
⚠️ Note: To push data employees must use the same primary email in both platforms and also have an active job in intelliHR.
- The integration does NOT currently support the pulling across of Go1 information into custom training fields in intelliHR (e.g. CPD Points).
- The integration does NOT currently support user management. I.e. when a user is created in intelliHR, a user in not automatically created in Go1 and vice versa.
- Enrolled: The training record will be marked with a status of Enrolled in intelliHR when a learner is enrolled in a training piece on Go1 by a Go1 administrator. This would be the usual point in the process where most of the training data is pushed from Go1 into intelliHR for the first time, including the set date for the training to be completed, the training type and the training course name.
- In Progress: As soon as the learner makes a start on the training piece in Go1, intelliHR will receive that information and mark the associated training record in intelliHR with a status of In Progress. Alternatively, if a learner on Go1 selects a learning item themselves without enrolment from an administrator, the training record will be created at this point in intelliHR with an initial status of In Progress.
- Completed: When a learner completes a learning item in Go1, and passes all of the appropriate assessment for that item if necessary, intelliHR will receive this information and mark the associated training record in intelliHR with a status of Completed. The Completion Date field on that record will also update to the appropriate date the training piece was completed if it differs to the original date set upon enrolment.
- Did Not Complete: If the learner or Go1 administrator marks the training piece as Not Completed in Go1, intelliHR will receive that information and mark the associated training record in intelliHR with a status of Did Not Complete.
Rest assured, whenever intelliHR receives new information concerning a training record that already exists in intelliHR, the training record will NOT be duplicated. The integration will always try and marry up the information being received to the appropriate training record that already exists if applicable. If no record exists, that's the only point in which intelliHR will create a new training record.
How to Connect to Go1
Follow the below steps to connect your intelliHR platform to your Go1 platform.
1. Navigate to Settings >> Integrations in intelliHR.
2. Select the Go1 module
3. Click Connect to Go1
4. Enter the Notification Email Address that you would like to receive notifications from Go1. These notifications are typically to flag to an administrator when there is a problem or disconnection concerning the integration. Integration Logs are also provided via Settings >> Integration Logs >> Go1
You will then be taken to the Go1 login page to authenticate your credentials.
5. Log in to Go1 using your Go1 credentials.
6. You will be presented with a similar message to below:
7. Select Authorise intelliHR.
8. Select Save Configuration.
You will see the below screen once connected, the integration area in Settings will now also appear with the label Connected. You can return to the Go1 integration settings area at any point to amend the Notification Email Address, or disconnect the integration if required.
How to Enrol in Training in Go1
For the integration to successfully push training records as Enrolled in intelliHR, you will need to have your training assigned to you and your employees in Go1. To do this successfully, ensure you follow these simple steps:
1. Open your Go1 account and click on the profile icon.
2. From the dropdown menu select Administer.
3. Open the Users tab and select the required employee.
4. On the employee's page, click on Edit and Enrol Learning from the dropdown menu.
5. Search for the desired course and press Enrol.
Tip: For information on how to connect and configure your Go1 native integration; please contact your friendly Customer Success representative; or email straight through to our Integrations team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org