intelliHR works across all browsers and mobile devices, supporting both iOS and Android users. However, extra clicks, or the need to jump online can sometimes slow down adoption. This is why we encourage setting up shortcuts to make things as easy as possible. To help, the following guide explains how you can help anyone create a shortcut to intelliHR on their desktop and mobile to reduce the clicks needed to access the platform.
This article covers:
- All Browsers
- Chrome (specific)
- How to Add a Shortcut on Mobile Devices
- Apple Device (iPhone or iPad)
- Android Device (Mobile or Tablet)
The steps below are the simplest way to add an intelliHR shortcut to your desktop:
1. Access Chrome/Safari/Firefox/ Edge and open your intelliHR web page.
2. From this page, select and drag the padlock icon to the left of the URL onto your desktop.
3. Right click on the new desktop shortcut and Rename.
If the above method does not work for you the shortcut can be added through settings on Chrome:
1. Access Chrome and open your intelliHR web page.
2. From this page, select the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
3. Select More Tools.
4. Select Create Shortcut.
4. The next screen will prompt you to name the shortcut, (We also recommend ticking the option to open the shortcut in a new window). Once named click Create. The shortcut will now appear on your desktop allowing you to access the platform direct from there.
Adding a Shortcut on Mobile Devices
Apple device (iPhone or iPad):
1. Access Safari on your mobile device and open your intelliHR web page.
2. From this page, select the Action Button on the bottom of the screen.
3. Navigate through the bottom panel and select the Add to Home Screen
4. The next screen will prompt you that this action will add an icon to you home screen, so you can quickly access this website. Give it a title and select Add on the top right corner of the screen to add a shortcut on your home screen.
Android Device (mobile or tablet):
1. Access Google Chrome on your mobile device and open your intelliHR web page.
2. From this page, select the Action Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select the Add to Home screen
4. Give it a title and select Add to create a shortcut on your home screen.