Keeping an accurate and up to date record of any training is an important process for learning and development, as well as workforce planning. It also allows both employees and supervisors to keep track of the investment in both time and money toward improvement. The intelliHR platform allows you to do this through the Training feature, and keeps it front of mind through your Dashboard.
This article covers:
To Add a Training Record
1. Navigate to Dashboard >> Training or My Profile >> Training.
2. Click the Add Training button.
3. Complete the required fields to record the training event.
- Enter the Training Name
- Enter the Completion Date
- Select the Training Provider (customisable under settings)
- Select Training Type (customisable under settings)
- Select the Training Coordinator (person organising the training)
- Enter the Direct Training Cost and Hours spent on the event.
4. Click Save Training to save the event.
To Edit a Training Record
1. Navigate to My Profile >> Training.
2. Hover over the specific training record you wish to edit. Select Edit to the right of the record. This will navigate you to the training form where you can make changes as necessary.
3. Select Save at the bottom of the form to update training record.
To View Training
1. Navigate to Dashboard >> My Training (OR Navigate to My Profile >> Training)
2. Click into the Training tile to view your training records.
Direct Reports' Training
1. Navigate to the My Team’s Training Tile on your Dashboard.
2. Click into the tile to view specific details of your team’s training, sorted by team member.
3. Select the team member’s name to expand the detailed list of their training for the last 12 months.