You've been assigned a form to complete in intelliHR. Forms are way for your employer to collect and share important information to support you in your role. Common forms include feedback, check-ins, performance and compliance. It is important that you know how to complete your forms and where your responses are stored on the platform.
This article will step you through everything you need to know to completing, finding and editing your forms.
This article covers:
Forms can be completed via the My Outstanding Tasks tile on your Dashboard or remotely through the email sent to you, on any connected device. If you are a manager, completing forms for your direct reports, the process is the same.
To complete a Form via email:
1. Click the link in the email and be taken directly to the form to complete.
To complete a Form via the Dashboard:
1. Click the Task Icon in the top right corner of your dashboard or My Outstanding Tasks tile at the bottom of your Dashboard. This will navigate you to a list of all forms to be completed.
- Overdue Forms will be signified by a red due date.
- “Tasks To Complete About Other People” includes outstanding tasks for direct reports and peer feedback requests.
2. To complete the Form, click on that line and continue to fill out the form, following the instructions in the fields.
- Click Submit to complete the Form, or
- If you’re not ready to submit your response yet, click Save For Later.
Any responses that you have entered will auto-save after five seconds. Please note that the Save For Later button will be greyed out once your answers have been auto-saved.
Finding Completed Forms
Every form that is completed about you will live on your profile, however you may not have access to all of them.
- Forms that you complete about yourself eg. (check-ins, self-assessments) are found on your feedback tab.
- Forms your manager completes about you eg. (performance assessments, leader check-ins) are stored under the manager's log on your profile.
- Any form that someone else has completed about you eg. (peer feedback and recognition) is automatically stored in the manager's log. Your organisation may choose to make these forms visible to you in your feedback tab.
To find completed Forms:
1. Navigate to the tab eg. (feedback, manager's log) on the relevant profile (remember this is the person that the form is about) and click the Feedback tab. For forms about direct reports you will need to click expand on the feedback section of the manager's log.
2. Click on the name of the form you want to view.
You can search or sort the form you're looking for by any of the visible fields (Date Completed, Form Design, Subject Employee, Respondent, Submitter or Method).
Tip: The respondent is the person who is intended to complete the form and the submitter is the person who actually completes the form. These will usually be the same person, the reason the system records both is in the event the expected process isn't followed.
Editing Completed Forms
Forms are used to receive and capture a wide range of responses. Sometimes you may want to change your answers after you've submitted them. To edit a completed Form:
1. Follow the steps above to find and open the required Form.
2. At the bottom of the page you will have the option to Edit or Print.
3. Click Edit to change your responses to the completed Form.
4. Once you have finished editing the completed responses, click Submit to save.
Tip: When a completed form is edited, the new and original version are both saved.
Who can edit a completed form?
Anyone who has the ability to view a completed form, will have the ability to edit that form.
- Employees will be able to view and edit their own forms.
- Supervisors will be able to view and edit any forms that they have completed about their direct reports.
- Supervisors can also edit any other form in the manager's feedback log, if required eg. (clarifying peer feedback).
- System Administrators will be able to view and edit all forms.