Whenever a person receives a notification from the platform, it's delivered by an email template. All email templates are customisable to suit the look and language of your business. Each email template has two parts to it in the platform that are shown as different items: the Email Subject and the Email Body. When viewing email templates, the item containing the Email Body carries the text of the email, and will be the one that is generally edited by System Administrators.
This article covers:
How to Preview an Email Template
1. Navigate to Automation >> Templates
2. Click Preview on the right-hand side of the template name that you would like to view. Check out the intelliHR Email Templates article for a list of all available templates.
3. Enter the Template Variables if desired (this will populate the fields that are auto-filled when the template is used for real communications with employees).
4. Select Preview Template.
How to Edit the Wording of an Email Template
1. Navigate to the Automation >> Templates.
2. Click Edit on the right-hand side of the template name that you would like to amend.
3. You will see a page of HTML code that dictates the appearance and function of the email employees receive. The text of the email is in Black Font. You can change this to suit your needs.
4. Select Save to record your changes.