The platform allows you to export any graphical representation of your data so that it can be used in presentations or reports to communicate your important information.
This article covers:
How to Export Charts from Analytics
1. Any chart can be exported into a .png file.
2. Choose the graph you wish to export, and hover over this to see the options appear on the right side of the chart.
3. Select the Convert chart to image option to have the image pop out and display exactly as shown on the dashboard.
4. You can edit the title of the graph by clicking the Edit button.
5. Right click on the image to save to computer or copy and paste into a document.
How to Export CSV files From Analytics
1. Choose the data you wish to export, and open the Row Data section of the Analytics page.
2. A Save icon will appear on the right side of the chart.
3. Click on the Chart Settings icon to filter only the columns of row data you are interested in.
4. Select Export Table data to CSV file.
5. A download will begin with your data in Excel format.