The intelliHR integration with Azure AD is designed for businesses that want a simple, automated, headache-free process for managing their employee data base which is accurate and reliable. The integration will help simplify and improve the data entry and synchronisation process when creating users. This integration will automatically create and update employee records and work emails in Azure when added in intelliHR or vice versa.
This article covers:
What will it do?
Once connected, the integration will assist with synchronising your employee data by sending new employee details to Azure and sending new Azure records to intelliHR. The integration will also allow you to send updated employee records from intelliHR to Azure or from Azure to intelli.
This integration will not remove user access in Azure AD or intelliHR. The integration also will not handle job information or titles, business units or groups in the Azure AD. This integration will not automatically enable SSO, to learn more about activating SSO in intelliHR, check out Setting up Single Sign On (SSO) with intelliHR.
How to Connect to Azure AD
1. Navigate to Settings >> Integrations
2. Select Azure AD
3. Click Connect to Azure AD
4. Enter the Notification Email Address that you would like to receive notifications related to the Azure AD integration (e.g. complications with your integration connection and errors that might occur during data synchronisation).
5. Select the Data Synchronisation Direction. Note, data can flow in both directions if both options are selected, or will flow in one direction if only one option is ticked.
7. You will be re-directed to log into Azure AD using your Microsoft credentials.
8. Select Accept in the pop-up when Azure AD asks if they should allow the data access
9. Once accepted and connected, the integration area in Settings will display with the label Connected.