With the ever-evolving Covid-19 pandemic, it is becoming increasingly important for organisations to keep a record of their employees’ vaccination status. A number of our customers are already tracking this information on the intelliHR platform using different features to suit their individual needs. Whether you need to ensure compliance with internal policies or external legislation or you simply need to keep informed, there is a method to suit your needs. The following article will take you through some of the ways in which our customers are currently recording their Covid-19 vaccinations and health status of employees.
This article covers recording Covid-19 Vaccinations using:
- Recurring Pulse
- Self-Service Dashboard Tile
- Job Requirements (Mandatory Qualifications)
- Other Qualifications (Non-Mandatory Qualifications)
- Custom Fields
If you're looking to keep a record of your team's vaccination status, gather information on whether they have travelled interstate or visited any hotspots, a weekly pulse may be a suitable option.
- Once set up this will run on your set schedule without any further action being required.
- Export responses to a CSV file.
- View an analysis of form responses on the Form Data Analysis page in Analytics.
- Something to keep in mind is that with regular pulses (especially those sent out weekly or more frequently) the form response rate and the quality of responses may decline due to the number of forms employees are receiving.
Self-Service Dashboard Tile
If you’re looking for a way for employees to record their Covid vaccination records but do not want to make this required or overload employees with regular forms, a self-service dashboard tile may be a suitable option.
- Employees will be able to access the relevant forms when and if they need them.
- You can link multiple forms to the one tile.
- This method will not overwhelm employees with repetitive forms to complete.
- Like the Pulse method, you will also be able to export responses to a CSV file and view an analysis. of form responses on the Form Data Analysis page in Analytics.
- Employees without user accounts will not be able to access the tile to complete the form.
- Staff will also need to actively access the tile themselves as the form will not be automatically sent to their email to complete.
Job Requirements (Mandatory Qualifications)
If you're looking to track information about your team's vaccination status for compliance reasons (i.e. policy or legislative), creating Job Requirements (Mandatory Qualifications) may be a suitable option.
- Quickly and easily check who has and has not had their vaccinations completed for compliance reasons.
- Make evidence of vaccinations required so employees will need documentation to submit their requirement for approval.
- Export these records to a CSV file.
- May spark some tension as the vaccination is marked as a mandatory requirement for employees.
Other Qualifications (Non-Mandatory Qualifications)
If you're looking to keep a record of information about your team's vaccination status but this is not required for compliance reasons (i.e. policy or legislative), creating an 'Other Qualification' using Qualification Library Items may be a suitable option for you.
- Allows employees to upload their vaccination records to their profile if they wish to do so and is not listed as a requirement for their role.
- Provides employees with an area to upload any evidence of vaccination.
- Export records to a CSV file.
- Cannot monitor compliance for all employees (if all employees haven’t added their information).
Tip: Please note employees will need to have permission to view and add their own qualifications to use this method. Contact your CSM or AM if you have any questions about configuring this access.
If you're looking to track your team's vaccination status and want to be able to easily filter your employee data by this in intelliHR, creating a custom field may be a suitable option.
- Certain custom field types (drop-downs, single or multi-select fields) can be used as filters in the people directory filter by custom fields in both Analytics and on the People page.
- Custom fields will be included in the People Export CSV file.
- No ability to add evidence of vaccination documents.
- Cannot easily track compliance.