The Performance Report section available to both employees and managers on the system is an extremely useful tool designed to help you streamline your processes, cut down on the time spent searching through old paper files and provide all relevant information to both the employee and the manager at the time of performance reviews. The Performance Report Templates are highly customisable and allow you to collate data from many different areas of the system including Goals, Diary Notes and Forms to suit different areas within your business, as well as controlling the visibility of each component of the report.
The following article will take you through how to assign your customised Performance Report Templates to your employees' jobs.
This article covers:
- How to Assign to a New Job Record
- How to Assign to an Existing Job Record
- How to Bulk-Assign to Existing Jobs
How to Assign to New Job Record
To add a Performance Report Template for a new job:
1. After creating a new Person in intelliHR, you will be prompted to Create Job.
2. Click Create Report Template.
3. Complete the Job Details section.
4. Within the Position Details section you will see the Performance Report Template required field, select the relevant template for this role.
5. Complete all other required fields and press Create to finalise the new job.
How to Assign to an Existing Job Record
To update the Performance Report Template for an existing job:
1. Navigate to the relevant person's Profile > Job tab.
2. Click Update Job.
3. Select the Effective From date.
4. Under Position Details, select Performance Report Template.
5. Click Next.
6. Select the required template from the dropdown menu and click Next.
7. Preview the changes and Confirm to save the update.
How to Bulk-Assign to Existing Jobs
You will be able to bulk-assign Performance Report Templates using the Bulk-Data Tool in Settings, via the Update Job import.
1. Navigate to Settings > Bulk Data Tool.
2. Export Job Data with Lookup via Display Name.
3. In the final column on the CSV file, you will find performance_framework. Update any records required with the appropriate Performance Report Template (please ensure this matches the template name exactly to import successfully).
4. Once any required changes have been made in the spreadsheet, Save and prepare to re-import the data.
5. Return to the Bulk Data Tool page in Settings and press Start an Import.
6. Give your import a Name and click Create.
7. Press Upload, select the Update Jobs upload type and click Next.
8. Add an Update Start Date / End Date (only add an end date if this is a temporary change) and upload the file.
9. Click Next >> Save
9. Begin the import by selecting Start Processing.
Once your import has successfully completed you will see the screen shown below.
Tip: To learn more about how to use the Bulk Data Tool to update jobs in intelliHR, check out this article.