Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Job Change Reason - The reason for a change to the Jobs tab for an employee can now be added at the time of the change. The list of available reasons can be customised in Settings by the system admin of your business. By default, job change reasons are only visible to the system administrator but permission can be granted by that system admin for supervisors to see the reason for change on their subordinates.
- Customizable Leave Types - Previously, when putting an employee on extended leave there was a set list of leave options. This has now been improved so that the list of possible leave types can be customised by your system administrator in the Settings area.
- #Hide primary phone number checkbox if the person does not have a phone number recorded
- #Bulk data tool now includes max sizes to improve csv imports (see bulk data guides here for more information)
- #Numerical pay grades can now be created on the bulk data tool job create/update
- #Qualifications exports have been added to the bulk data tool. The current export on the compliance>> qualifications tab will remain with a callout redirecting users to this new area in preparation to move in the future
- #Option to disable user account no longer shows when deleting the user's own job to prevent system lockout
- #Improved placeholder when creating new goals to highlight these can be set for individuals and for business units
- #Improved Go1 integration to prevent overwriting training records if more than one are sent at the same time
- #Form design categories are now deletable if not in use by any existing forms
- #Prevent the performance report from continuously loading for users that had direct reports assigned to them after the reports job had ended
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: