Deliver a world-class employee experience from recruitment to retirement with the native integration between JobAdder and intelliHR, the recruitment and people management, best-of-breed software solutions.
- Manage the employee lifecycle from recruitment to retirement
- Minimise double handling of documentation
- Improve engagement for job applicants and employees
- Deliver a consistent, paperless onboarding experience
This article covers:
- What the JobAdder integration will do
- What the JobAdder integration will not do
- How to connect the JobAdder integration
- Video Demonstration of the integration
What will it do?
✅ Person creation in intelliHR when a candidate placement is approved in JobAdder!
The fields that will be mapped across from JobAdder to intelliHR include:
|JobAdder Field||intelliHR Field|
|First Name||First Name|
|Last Name||Last Name|
|Mobile Phone||Phone Numbers|
- Secondary Email is not returned on the candidate, as such this will not be mapped from JobAdder to intelliHR.
- The Mobile Phone field will be pushed through as the primary phone number in intelliHR if both Mobile Phone & Phone exist in JobAdder and have values assigned to them. Otherwise the Phone field will be set as primary.
- If the Country field is left blank within the JobAdder address details, the whole address will NOT be saved in intelliHR.
✅ Any related documents will be automatically pushed to the intelliHR platform and migrated directly onto the new starter's Documents tab on their intelliHR profile. All document attachment types are supported.
- None of your organisation’s existing data in intelliHR or JobAdder will be migrated between the platforms upon enabling this integration.
- Only new hires will appear in intelliHR automatically.
- User accounts and Jobs are not created for new hires.
- No onboarding workflows will be triggered automatically.
How to Connect to JobAdder
⚠️ Tip: Make sure that read_candidate, read_placement and offline_access are enabled on your organisation's JobAdder account before attempting to connect JobAdder to intelliHR
1. Navigate to Settings >> Integrations
2. Select JobAdder
3. Click Connect to JobAdder
4. Login with your Organisation's JobAdder credentials
5. Select Allow Access in the Job-Adder pop-up.
6. Once accepted and connected, the integration area in Settings will display with the label Connected.
Below is a quick clip that demonstrates how the integration works including the point at which data gets sent from JobAdder to intelliHR. As well as where the data ends up in the intelliHR platform.
Please sign in to leave a comment.