Deliver a world-class employee experience from recruitment to retirement with the native integration between JobAdder and intelliHR, the recruitment and people management, best-of-breed software solutions.
- Manage the employee lifecycle from recruitment to retirement
- Minimise double handling of documentation
- Improve engagement for job applicants and employees
- Deliver a consistent, paperless onboarding experience
This article covers:
What will it do?
1. Person creation in intelliHR when a candidate placement is approved in JobAdder!
The fields that will be mapped across from JobAdder to intelliHR include:
- Secondary Email is not returned on the candidate, as such this will not be mapped.
- The Mobile Phone field will be set as primary in intelliHR if both exist in JobAdder. Otherwise the Phone field will be set as primary.
2. Any related documents will be automatically pushed to the intelliHR platform and migrated directly onto the new starter's Documents tab on their intelliHR profile. All document attachment types are supported.
What doesn't the integration do?
- None of your organisation’s existing data in intelliHR or JobAdder will be migrated between the platforms upon enabling this integration.
- Only new hires will appear in intelliHR automatically.
- User accounts and Jobs are not created for new hires.
- No workflows will be triggered.