Check-Ins, self-assessments and policy forms are all sent to employees from intelliHR via email. From time to time, it is almost inevitable that team members may reach out to let you know that they have not received notification of any tasks by email. This is where the message schedule will have its greatest value to you as a system administrator. The Message Schedule provides an audit of all emails that have been sent from intelliHR, where they were sent to and at what time. This article is designed to outline how the message schedule can be used and by who.
This article covers:
- Navigating the Message Schedule (Email)
- Access to the Message Schedule (Email)
- Common uses of the Message Schedule
Navigating the Message Schedule (Email)
To access the Message Schedule go to:
- Go to Settings
- Search Message Schedule (Email)
Once in the message schedule, you will be able to view all emails that have been sent or are scheduled to be sent from the platform (note: pulses scheduled in the future will not appear in this area until after they have been sent)
- The message schedule can be searched by either the form recipient or form subject name.
- The subject of the email will be displayed in blue text, and by clicking on this link it is possible to view the email that has been sent.
- The send date and time are also displayed on the right and emails can be resent via the three dots on the right-hand side of the page.
Access to the Message Schedule (Email)
- By default, only system administrators have access to the message schedule
- Access to the message schedule can be provided to others by granting the permission
- It is recommended that only system administrators have access to this area as access to the message schedule also allows the user access to read the sent email (including emails relating to diary notes and performance).
Common Uses of the Message Schedule (Email)
Scenario 1: A team member claims that they have not received an email regarding a task/form sent from intelliHR.
Potential Resolution: Navigate to the message schedule, search for the employee's name to confirm if an email has been sent; if so confirm the email address that the message was sent to is correct (if not this can be amended of the employee's profile).
Scenario 2: As above, however, you have confirmed the email address and the message is displaying as sent.
Potential Resolution: Ask the employee to confirm the message has not fallen into a junk/spam folder (the email from name can be found in your organisational settings).
If the team member is still unable to find the email please contact support@intelliHR.com so that our support team can confirm the employee's email address has not been added to any email suppression lists.
Scenario 3: The employee is unsure if they received an email but are unable to search through their previous emails.
Potential Resolution: Find the sent email in the message schedule, confirm the email address is correct and resend the email by clicking on the three dots on the right-hand side and selecting Resend Email.