Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Custom Rem fields in exports - Custom remuneration fields have been added to remuneration bulk data export.
- Disable GIFs on Goal Comments - The ability to disable GIFs on goal comments, if this doesn't fit your business culture, is now available via Organisation Settings.
- Disable Goal Notification Emails - The ability to disable emails being sent to supervisors when an employee creates a goal is now possible (currently this needs to be set by the intelliHR team; please contact support if you would like these notifications disabled).
- Past staff will no longer appear in the event calendar post their end date even if this falls in the current month.
- Responses from a secondary supervisor to performance review forms can now also be pulled into the supervisor sections of a performance report template.
- Resolved inconsistency between the average monthly headcount in Attrition analytics and the Headcount analytics.
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: