Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Goal Measurements Upgrade - We have now increased the flexibility of Goals allowing the increasing or decreasing of goal target measurements.
- Delete Person - In the rare event you need to Delete a Person from your platform you can now use this ability in the corner of a person tile in "People Directory" and now at the bottom of the "Profile tab" after a staff members job has been deleted. This is limited to system admins to perform due to its sensitive nature.
- JobAdder applicants with the same phone number for "Work" and "Personal" will no longer cause errors.
- Support "position title" filtering via the Dimension filter on all analytics pages has been newly added. To allow analytics users to review data associated with specific positions.
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: