Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) Tool Tip - A tooltip at the top of the PIP page has been added to confirm that the system generated PIP letter template is not sent automatically. The letter is made available for the admin to download and provide either in person or by email to the employee.
- Custom Field Analytics - Custom field filters are now available on all major analytics pages. Previously, these were only available on the headcount analytics.
- JobAdder applicants with the same phone number for "Work" and "Personal" will no longer cause errors.
- Support "position title" filtering via the Dimension filter on all analytics pages has been newly added. To allow analytics users to review data associated with specific positions.
- Profile pictures can be managed in bulk via the API now.
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: