Lever is where talent & teamwork takes centerstage. Lever's applicant tracking system (ATS) makes hiring more human, even at scale. intelliHR has designed a custom integration layer that is accessible to set up by any users of both Lever and intelliHR.
This article covers:
- What will the integration do?
- The sequence and flow of events and data transfer
- What fields can be mapped across?
- What do I need to get started?
- Video Demonstration
What will the integration do?
✅ This integration takes new hires from Lever and creates a new person, user account and job record in intelliHR; thus eliminating doubling handling of employee data.
✅ Improve engagement for job applicants and employees & deliver a consistent, paperless onboarding experience.
✅ Set & Forget - you'll never have to worry about forgetting or delays to creating employee records in intelliHR after the point of hire. It'll be entirely automated!
What won't it do?
🚫 Applicant documents are NOT automatically uploaded to the document tab in intelliHR at this time.
🚫 Does NOT automatically trigger onboarding workflows within intelliHR at this time.
⚠️ Note: Lever uses an OAuth flow based on user credentials and pre-defined scopes. The initiator of the integration must have Super Admin role in Lever to support these scopes.
Flow of Events:
① Once a candidate has accepted an offer, a Recruitment/Lever admin will move the successful candidate to "Hired" in the Lever platform.
② The candidate's personal and job information will be posted to the intelliHR platform.
③ Using this information, intelliHR will create the candidate's person record in the platform, as well as a new user account and job record.
④ The HR/intelliHR admin will be notified of the new person having been pushed into the intelliHR system and will then need to manually trigger any required onboarding workflows and manually transfer across any required documents from the Lever platform.
What fields can be mapped across?
⚠️ Note: The following fields are not mapped into the Job Record in intelliHR:
- Remuneration Schedule: Hours Per Week - Defaults to 0
- Employment Condition - Defaults to "No Employment Condition"
- FTE - Defaults to blank.
What do I need to get started?
Steps required to connect the integration and the costs associated are quoted on a case-by-case basis as this integration is facilitated by an intelliHR custom integration layer.
intelliHR will provide a quote that factors in some of the following activities to ensure that the integration is sustainable for each client.
- Authentication Testing: Requires the client to retrieve an API key from within Lever admin settings and confirmation of tenant region.
- Field Mapping: As per the section above; ensuring all fields are mapped correctly between intelliHR and Lever.
- Pre-Deployment & Post-Deployment Consultations: This includes testing the integration with the client to identify use cases and field mapping requirements.
- Deployment: The end-to-end building of the complete integration/automation process.
- Housing & Maintenance: Which party will be hosting the integration (intelliHR vs. Client)? What effort will be required to troubleshoot and maintain the integration long-term?
Check out the video below for a real-time demonstration of the integration in action.